Thursday, 9 October 2014

NEW! Mini beauty & clothes haul.


Hey lovelies :) Heres a few things I've bought recently. I've put the link below if I could find the items online.

Carmex moisture plus lip balm £4.29

I love Carmex classic so I was excited to try this. I bought it in berry which smells lovely and has a deep red tint. 

This feel soft on the lips but I'm not sure it's as moisturising as the classic so I don't think it will be fully replacing my favourite balm but the tint of colour is a nice change. :) 

http://www.superdrug.com/Carmex/Carmex-Lip-Balm-Moisture-Plus-Berry-Sheer-Tint-SPF-15-2g/p/719357

Herbal essences clearly naked dry shampoo 


I always like to have a bottle of dry shampoo on hand if I miss a day washing my hair as my hair gets greasy quite quickly. 
    The clearly naked shampoo by herbal Essences had no parabens or colourant so it's great if you like to use less chemicals in your hair. 
    The dry shampoo is really refreshing! It smells amazingly fresh with citrus and mint and when you spray it onto your hair its very cool so it feels fresh too. Once you've massaged it in It soaks up any  grease and doesn't leave your with a white tinge to your hair like some dry shampoos. 

Currently on offer in super drug £1.49

http://www.superdrug.com/Herbal-Essences/Herbal-Essences-Dry-Shampoo-Naked-180ml/p/284707

Peplum Top river island sale £12! 

T-shirt river island £18 💝


http://www.riverisland.com/women/t-shirts--vests--sweats/print-t-shirts--vests/Grey-foiled-heart-NYC-city-print-t-shirt-663195

Batwing jumper newlook  

Rummaging through the sales in newlook I found this beaut, light pink batwing jumper. I think I've worn it everyday since I've had it! It's so comfy! I love it for relaxing around the house or poping to the shops. 



Hair band new look 

Loving flowery head bands atm and this one is a lovely colour! £3.99



http://m.newlook.com/application/product/view?cat=306368550

Bun hair band newlook sale £2

Love this for an easy way to add something pretty to your bun. 


http://m.newlook.com/application/product/view?cat=317600945

Signature gel polish - shocking pink


I bought an ASP signature semi permanant gel polish kit while it was on offer in Sally's and I really liked it so I bought another colour to try! Don't ask me why it's called shocking pink but its a nice bright purple colour. This lasts on my nails brilliantly as I'm using my hands all day with my job, I haven't had much chipping after a week of wear so I would defo purchase some more colours! 


Xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment